About Personify Care
Personify Care enables healthcare teams deliver personlised care beyond the hospital stay. We are building a world-class digital platform that is supporting one of the biggest shifts in healthcare and connecting patients to the best possible care.
Our patient platform makes it easy for healthcare teams to deliver their proven care pathways via a secure digital channel – within days. This helps staff better prepare patients for their surgery or treatment and then manage their recovery once they’re home.
In the last 12 months, healthcare teams in Australia and overseas have used our platform to deliver over 1 million patient interactions and patients love the experience with a response rate of over 86%.
Personify Care was founded in 2015 in Adelaide and have expanded internationally since. Adelaide is one of Australia’s best kept secrets with amazing beaches, some of Australia’s best restaurants and the world’s best wines! Our core team is based in the state of the art Lot Fourteen precinct, right in the heart of Adelaide CBD and next door to the Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre (A3C) and the Australian Machine Learning Institute (AIML).
About the role
To help support our the growth of Personify Care, we’re seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join our growing team:
- Design, implement and maintain automated system/feature/component tests
- Design and execute ad-hoc/exploratory test procedures
- Work with Product Manager to establish product testing strategy and approach
- Work with CTO to establish and maintain tools and technologies used in QA
- Measure, analyse, present and act upon test result data to ensure continuous improvement
- Overall responsibility for Continuous Integration and Release testing processes and execution
Our team takes pride in solving meaningful problems for healthcare teams – we put people first. We strive on build enduring, robust and scalable products. We are all about the results – so we use agile.
We operate entirely in the cloud and we don’t run special versions for different customers – everyone runs on the same single codebase and we are going to keep it that way.
We are looking for the following attributes
- Wants to be involved in all technical aspects of product QA
- Demonstrates high attention to detail
- Never loses sight of the customer / end-user when evaluating product quality
- Can apply different kinds of solutions depending on the type of problem being faced
- Has experience testing complex web based applications
- Humility. We put our team ahead of ourselves. No task is too small for anyone on our team. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes.
- Work ethic. We have fun – and part of fun for us is working hard toward an important goal.
- A sense of humour – we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Ideally based in Adelaide – but remote (within Australia) is fine too – we’re mostly working remotely anyway at the moment.
How to apply
Please include a cover letter, providing an example of a project you have undertaken that is specific to at least 1 of the above job requirements / attributes.
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org