About Personify Care
Personify Care enables healthcare teams deliver personlised care beyond the hospital stay. We are building a world-class digital platform that is supporting one of the biggest shifts in healthcare and connecting patients to the best possible care.
Our patient platform makes it easy for healthcare teams to deliver their proven care pathways via a secure digital channel – within days. This helps staff better prepare patients for their surgery or treatment and then manage their recovery once they’re home.
In the last 12 months, healthcare teams in Australia and overseas have used our platform to deliver over 1 million patient interactions and patients love the experience with a response rate of over 86%.
Personify Care was founded in 2015 in Adelaide and have expanded internationally since. Adelaide is one of Australia’s best kept secrets with amazing beaches, some of Australia’s best restaurants and the world’s best wines! Our core team is based in the state of the art Lot Fourteen precinct, right in the heart of Adelaide CBD and next door to the Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre (A3C) and the Australian Machine Learning Institute (AIML).
About the role
You’ll join our Australian-based product team (we’re all working remotely at the moment!) to help us accelerate our product development & release cycles. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for someone who wants to be part of that success story.
Our team takes pride in solving meaningful problems for healthcare teams – we put people first. We strive on build enduring, robust and scalable products. We are all about the results – so we use agile.
We operate entirely in the cloud and we don’t run special versions for different customers – everyone runs on the same single codebase and we are going to keep it that way.
We are looking for the following attributes
- 3-5 years of software development experience shipping products – either as part of a small team and/or through your range of side projects.
- Humility. We put our team ahead of ourselves. No task is too small for anyone on our team. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes.
- Work ethic. We have fun – and part of fun for us is working hard toward an important goal.
- A sense of humour – we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Ideally based in Adelaide – but remote (within Australia) is fine too – we’re mostly working remotely anyway at the moment.
How to apply
Please include a cover letter, providing an example of a project you have undertaken that is specific to at least 1 of the above job requirements / attributes.
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org