Business Development Support – Digital Health
Personify Care is changing the way healthcare is being delivered. We’re allowing healthcare teams to deliver high-quality care without the administrative burden of paper forms and phone calls.
We are a rapidly growing digital health company working with hospitals and health services to reduce the administrative burden on their staff in supporting their patients pre-admission and post-discharge. We convert their clinical and administrative protocols into a digital experience for patients to access on their phones – so that patients can access the care and information they need when they need it most.
We are growing rapidly in Australia and New Zealand and expanding into North America and the UK. We need your proven communication and sales experience to help with the sharp increase in inquiries.
You will join a small dedicated BD team helping to prepare proposals, conduct online product demonstrations and coordinate conversations with potential customers to understand their needs and how our solutions meet their objectives. You will maintain a sales pipeline and will ensure ongoing communication throughout the process. You will get to know our product suite and industry quickly, and be able to implement lead management strategies in our CRM to support project and business development executives.
- B2B environment in the healthcare sector
- Interacting with hospital managers from nursing, clinical, admin and IT
- Experience in preparing quotes and proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Proven experience in CRM management and reporting
- Solid understanding of the sales funnel and lead management
- Ability to coordinate leads from initial inquiry to a signed contract
- Ability to conduct research and create presentations for potential customers
- Healthcare and hospital sector knowledge an advantage
We are a values-driven organisation and are seeking the right person to fit into our team culture.
A tertiary degree in Healthcare, Business or Commerce would be an advantage.
Minimum 2 to 5 years of business development related experience is essential.
How to apply
To Apply or to have a confidential discussion, send your CV to [email protected]
Please include the title of the role in your application.