Events & Webinars
We’re excited to announce the first masterclass in a series of live webinar events that will explore Digital Patient Pathways and how they’re alleviating pressure on frontline staff and improving patient experiences.
Topic: Masterclass: Digital Patient Pathways for Beginners
Date: Wednesday, 25th May 2022
Time: 2pm AEST
This first webinar in the series will examine:
- what is a Digital Patient Pathway (DPP);
- how DPPs interact with different stages in the patient journey;
- the impact DPPs can have on nurse/patient relationships and staff burnout;
- common misgivings about the adoption of DPPs to support the patient journey;
- how to convert your existing workflows, forms, and patient education leaflets into a DPP.
Your host, Guillaume Leroux RN, Customer Success Manager, will also take you through practical, real-world examples and discuss the impact they have on quality of care and tackling staff burnout.
Don’t miss this first masterclass and the chance to answer all your burning questions about how patient pathways can add value to patient care.
Register for the Online Masterclass
This session will be recorded and available to those who register.