Nursing Product Specialist – Digital Health
Adelaide or Remote Work (AUS Only)
- Develop new business opportunities with hospital and health services across Australia and New Zealand supporting their pre-admission and post-discharge teams.
- Offer a proven solution to manage pre-admission & post-discharge patient pathways to DONs, Clinical Service Managers, Clinical directors and healthcare leaders within private and public hospitals.
- Join a high-performing team making a difference to patient outcomes.
- Have an impact on the way healthcare is delivered to patients.
About the role
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Product Specialist to join our rapidly growing team.
This is the perfect opportunity for the right person with a nursing or clinical background to join an innovative company supporting the rapid adoption of digital health across hospital and health services. A combination of cutting-edge technology, health care and the autonomy to grow sales.
You’ll be part of a people-first / results-focused team, where your ideas are heard and what you do has a direct impact on the success of the company.
This role has a focus on driving revenue growth from new business opportunities.
You’ll be supporting public and private hospitals, day surgeries, surgical practices and research groups to adopt digital health solutions that reduce the burden on their staff and support the pre-admission and post-discharge journey of their patients. You’ll liaise directly with DONs, Heads of Clinical Departments, Clinical Services Managers, NUMs, IT departments and C-Level Executives.
In this role, you will:
- Present live demonstrations of our solutions to healthcare leaders, nursing and admin teams via video conference across ANZ and internationally.
- Convert a strong pipeline of opportunities into new business through an established sales process.
- Grow sales revenue from new business opportunities and existing relationships.
- Negotiate and manage proposals, quotes and contracts with new customers.
- Respond to inbound enquiries generated by marketing programs and referrals. Generate new leads via prospecting, cold calling and networking.
- Proactively follow up with prospects and track progress within a CRM.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with key stakeholders to support their ongoing success and grow account revenue.
- Travel regularly to meet with prospects, customers and represent the company at conferences.
You’ll be well supported by an established Customer Experience team that manages customer implementations and support, a Product team that provides guidance on technical queries, and a leadership team committed to supporting your success.
- Experience working in hospitals or surgical practices in either a nursing, clinical or administrative role.
- Experience building relationships with Clinical Directors, DONs and IT stakeholders within hospitals and health services in ANZ.
- Experience in a healthcare sales role.
- A track record of building trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience managing a pipeline through a sales process from qualification to close.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively manage your own time and workload.
- Disciplined, commercially astute, driven and tenacious – you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to support our customers.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with high ambiguity and rapid change – you make stuff happen.
- Have a sense of humour – we don’t take ourselves too seriously and work together to drive growth.
- Exposure to SaaS and/or Digital Health solutions would be an advantage, but not essential.
Culture & Benefits
- A modern organisation with genuine values and a high-performance culture.
- We thrive on helping healthcare teams deliver the best possible care to their patients.
- World-class solution trusted by leading Australian hospitals that’s growing internationally (NZ & USA).
- Autonomy to do your best work and see the direct impact of your contribution has in the real world.
How to apply
To Apply or to have a confidential discussion, send your CV to [email protected]
Please include the title of the role in your application.