How to get started in 3 simple steps
Upload existing forms and handouts (2-3 days)
- Send us your existing pre-admission assessments, financial consent forms and post-discharge information handouts that are currently provided to patients
- Within 2-3 days you get access to a digital version of your own existing patient pathway within our platform
Review and approve patient pathways (2-3 days)
- Review and update the pathway within the platform starting with your existing processes.
- Review and approve changes based on feedback from your team.
- You retain control of the pathway content and can make changes and add new pathways at any time.
Turn on access for your team
- We give your team access and allow them to register as test patients
- We provide online induction to your entire team and let them practice using the system.
- That’s it! At this point you’re ready to start using with patients.
Mobile Pre-admission & Post-Op Checklist
Patients register securely on their mobile
- Patients receive a secure link via text or email and their identity verified with 2-factor authentication.
- Patients are auto-assigned to a pathway or protocol based on their procedure, hospital or specialist.
You’re in control of patient pathways
Prepared patients, reduced cancellations & enhanced recovery
- Patients receive a checklist on their mobile of things they need to do and know before they come into hospital.
- They complete risk assessments, review instructions and complete forms relevant to their procedure.
Real-time clinical dashboard
Automated screening & alerts.
- Receive patient histories and consent forms early so that risks can be managed.
- Automatically screen patient history against clinical criteria for each procedure.
- Identify patients not properly prepared for their procedure and manage before it’s too late.
- Monitor post-discharge recovery and eliminate time-consuming phone calls.
Full EMR integration
Data stored directly into the patient’s record.
- Data collected using the Personify Care platform can be integrated with hospital EMRs and practice management software using HL7 standards.
- Patient assessments can also be printed for inclusion in their paper record (identical format to existing forms).