How to get started in 3 simple steps
Upload existing forms and handouts (2-3 days)
- Send us your existing pre-admission assessments, financial consent forms and post-discharge information handouts that are currently provided to patients
- Within 2-3 days you get access to a digital version of your own existing patient pathway within our platform
Review and approve patient pathways (2-3 days)
- Review and update the pathway within the platform starting with your existing processes.
- Review and approve changes based on feedback from your team.
- You retain control of the pathway content and can make changes and add new pathways at any time.
Turn on access for your team
- We give your team access and allow them to register as test patients
- We provide online induction to your entire team and let them practice using the system.
- That’s it! At this point you’re ready to start using with patients.
Mobile Pre-admission & Post-Op Checklist
Patients register securely on their mobile
- Patients receive a secure link via text or email and their identity verified with 2-factor authentication.
- Patients are auto-assigned to a pathway or protocol based on their procedure, hospital or specialist.
You’re in control of patient pathways
Prepared patients, reduced cancellations & enhanced recovery
- Patients receive a checklist on their mobile of things they need to do and know before they come into hospital.
- They complete risk assessments, review instructions and complete forms relevant to their procedure.
Real-time clinical dashboard
Automated screening & alerts.
- Receive patient histories and consent forms early so that risks can be managed.
- Automatically screen patient history against clinical criteria for each procedure.
- Identify patients not properly prepared for their procedure and manage before it’s too late.
- Monitor post-discharge recovery and eliminate time-consuming phone calls.
Full EMR integration
Data stored directly into the patient’s record.
- Data collected using the Personify Care platform can be integrated with hospital EMRs and practice management software using HL7 standards.
- Patient assessments can also be printed for inclusion in their paper record (identical format to existing forms).
Deliver patient information and forms. Identify patients not properly prepared for their procedure. Monitor complication risks after their procedure via mobile or desktop dashboard.
Patient Friendly Interface
Patients access their patient checklist from their clinical team. This includes things they need to do, need to know and assessments to complete for the day. Used by all age groups with response rates of over 90%.
Patients are assigned to their individual protocol in the lead up to their procedure based on their mobile number, procedure type and procedure date.
Team Alerts & Notifications
Automatically send notifications to clinical users notifying them of a patient status requiring their attention either before or after the procedure.
Access the easy to use protocol editor to create and update your protocols at any time. Plug in existing information, assessments and protocols and start monitoring patient risks within minutes (not weeks).
Allow patients to complete their forms and assessments before they come in for an appointment or procedure. Auto-skip questions that don’t apply to them. Save time transcribing their information.
Flag Complication Risks
Detect risks early by allowing patients to track their recovery. Use red flags to identify patients that require follow up. With a click on the dashboard see the patients that need follow up today.
Patient Summary Reports
Patient summaries of progress in between appointments and phone calls can be printed as a pdf for storage in the patient record.